Monday 20 June 2011

Hello!~ ^^

Hey everyone!~ ^^

Just a little intro~
I'm a cosplayer from Australia, and have been cosplaying for almost a year now~
Online, people generally call me Chibi, or Akira/Aki ^^

I will hopefully be posting some makeup tutorials (cosplay makeup as well as other styles) here soon! :D

I might also consider doing hair tutorials, and maybe even contact lenses reviews if anybody is interested~ ^^

That's about it for now! I'll try to start posting my tutorials as soon as possible :D

Meanwhile, if you're interested in seeing my cosplay, heres a few to start off with! ^^






I post most of my photos here, have a look! ^^ http://bbchibi.deviantart.com/

Bye for now! :3

~ アキ

2 comments:

  1. Waaaaa!!! You're soooo cute!!! <333
    I'm your fan!! *-* From today on, you'll be my model (senpai! *-*) ! *-*
    Awesome! <3 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhhh
    senpai
    I'm your fan
    you are very cute
    loved

    ReplyDelete